Optomed is a Finnish medical technology company and a leading provider of handheld fundus cameras. Optomed combines handheld fundus cameras with software and artificial intelligence with the aim to transform the diagnostic process of blinding eye diseases such as rapidly increasing diabetic retinopathy. Our cameras are sold through different channels in over 60 countries. We have offices in Oulu, Espoo and Tampere in Finland and subsidiaries in China and in the US. Currently, we employ around 110 talented individuals.
Now we are looking for a Q&RA Engineer/Specialist to support our global Q&RA team preferably in our Oulu office. The position is permanent and full-time.
– QMS implementation and process development
– User manual and other technical documentation
– Quality engineering in product projects
– Medical device compliance, regulatory requirement implementation
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with the following competence:
– 1-3 years of experience working with quality and regulatory affairs
– University degree in business, science, or healthcare
– Understanding of quality management systems
– Understanding of medical device regulations is a benefit
– Work in multicultural teams
– Fluent in English
– Excellent communication skills
– Flexible and entrepreneurial attitude
We offer challenging yet rewarding career opportunities without forgetting the well-being of our employees by offering a range of benefits and social events. We offer you flexible working hours, comprehensive occupational health care, sport/culture vouchers, and other employee benefits.
Please send your application together with your CV and salary request to email@example.com by January 31, 2021, at the latest. Please include “Q&RA Engineer/Specialist” in the subject line. We proceed immediately with potential candidates and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you have any questions or need more information about the position, please contact Q&RA Director, Jyri Leskelä, +358 40 830 9507 on 4.1. and 11.1.2021 between 10-11 AM.
Read more about us and our innovative products at www.optomed.com, and our employee stories.